Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...
Comments
and in other news... last night i spent a bunch of time replying to comments by email, because i had been getting behind and--as much as i wanted to visit everybody's blogs--it was a desperate measure to catch up a little. well, i just now read today's challenge about emails. now i feel like a dag... hoping people won't all think my emails are just an exercise because of the challenge. d'ope! ;) oh well, at least i'm ahead for once!