Skip to main content

A Little Weekend Reading...

I don't remember how I found Ann Marie at Household 6 Diva, but she has an absolutely fabulous list of Blogging Resources!! I still haven't made my way through the whole list, but I love it so far!!

Melissa at Dear Baby posted about what she's been doing to make her own baby food! I knew she had been adding some spices & different flavors for her daughter, Everly, but now she's shared her favorites so I'm going to try them as well!

Nadia at Fun With Mama has made a great To Do List for the Problogger 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge that I'm participating in with the SITS girls community!

This is for my own benefit, but people have been getting involved in discussion over at my BlogFrog Community & I would absolutely LOVE it if you would join in as well!!

I wanted to share my favorite fashion blogs with you all! I read several & I love them all!

Finally, I have received several awards in the last week or so & I wanted to thank each of the lovely ladies who awarded me!! Please check out their blogs!
Sugar Doll award from Diamond Potential & Pull Ups & Pedicures
Blog With Substance award from Organic Parenthood
Sunshine award from One Little Mister
Cherry on Top award from Hippie Mommie





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Lynzy said…
Thank you so much for the link and the love<3 I read your comments every day and they put a huge smile on my face. have a fantastic weekend!
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
Leslie Harris said…
Yay! This post couldn't have come at a better time. I'm sick and I'm bored, wishing I had something to read. And now I do! Thanks for the links! :)
amieggs said…
I love your blog!!! will keep coming back for more =)
Thanks for sharing the reads! I'll have to go check them out! Hello from New Friend Friday!
Adriel Booker said…
oh my - i just clicked over to that blogging resources post! feel totally overwhelmed and inspired at the same time. i want to read all of them!! ;) and it also makes me think i should scrap the blogging posts that i've been working on and just point people to that page! ;)
also, i'm not getting that malware message today so maybe it's sorted itself out??
Sarah Larsen said…
Thank you so much Cameron! I'm totally flattered!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts