Skip to main content

Getting Ready for 31DBBB...Stats as of July 18

Jennifer at She's a Fit Chick made this great Excel Site Stat Tracker to use throughout the 31DBBB challenge if you want to keep track of your stats. I think it's great for that, but also just for keeping track of things in general. I may want to keep up with this every other week or something as I continue with my blog after the challenge. Lynda at Digital Woe wrote up a great tutorial on how to find these different stats! I got all mine for the week of July 9 - July 17, so here they are...


I know they'll change anyway as we go through the challenge just from blogging, so it won't all be related to the challenge, but it can't hurt!! Also - I have no idea how to figure out my RSS subscribers because I don't use Feedburner to present it. The button isn't linked to Feedburner in any way. Oh well. I'm excited to see how things go!!

Have you looked at your stats?
I'm really looking forward to following along with those of you who I know read my blog & who are doing the challenge with SITS!!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Awesome! Maybe I'll give it a shot.
I'm so new at blogging... I woould be excited to see 1 extra follower, hahaha!!
Lynda said…
I just posted an update to my original tutorial with a link on how to track your RSS subscribers using Google Analytics. You might want to check it out!

Thanks so much for linking to my site in your post. I am so excited!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts