Skip to main content

Coming Up on the Blog...

Adriel at The Mommyhood Memos does something AWESOME on her blog that I really like! She has a section at the top of her blog that lists what posts are coming up. I think this builds anticipation & keeps people coming back! I have a huge list of future blog posts that I'd like to write. I thought I'd share a few that I'm working on!

Guest Posting Perspectives for First Time Moms: Birth Stories
Guest Posting Perspectives for First Time Moms: New Mom Tips
30 Days of Television (Month of August to prepare for the Fall TV Series Premieres!!)
31 Days to a Better Blog ProBlogger Challenge (I'm going to blog about my experience with the SITS girls! Blogging along is not required, but I'm going to do it just to share what I work on!)
Top 10 Pregnancy Tips
How to Find Time to Blog
How to Find Blog Post Ideas
My last 10 posts for Mommy's Piggy Tales

Hopefully you'll keep coming back to check out these (& many more) posts!!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

BNM said…
that is a pretty good idea.. cept i usually write my posts on a whim but I should totally plan them out
Cameron...I like your style! I am working on planning out my posts too. It helps a lot when trying to keep my blogging organized so that I don't allow it to take over my day. Thank you for sharing such a great idea...I think I will use a form of it myself as soon as I get my blogging mapped out for the week.

I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog yesterday. Your comments were so encouraging! I am looking forward to getting to know you better! Have a great day with your gorgeous little one!
Laura said…
I'll start back to working full time in August so I'm excited about your "how to find time to blog" segment.
Cannwin said…
I like that idea too! I'm going to have to think about doing that as well.

I recently posted a four part series on blog posting ideas that you might be interested in. I'm always looking for new ideas so I figured I wasn't the only one. :)

Love your blogs look. :)

Here's that link: http://cannwin.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20post%20ideas
Rosilind Jukic said…
Great idea. I might have to borrow it as well.
jisabird said…
I too have a "blog's I'm working on" list. Then when I know I'm going to publish one in the name day or so, I'll to a preview type post. As you say, I think it generates interest.

I also like to encourage readers to give me suggestions of what they'd like to see a post on.

Thanks for "following" me too!

Cheers!
J.
Genny said…
Love the idea!

Found you through Follow Me Back Tuesdays... following!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts