Skip to main content

Building my Community 1 Reader at a Time! ... 31DBBB Day #5



The task for today is to email a blog reader. Things like this are really important to me because I blog for community. My highest priority is building a community of readers that I can really get to know & rely on for conversation, advice & other great reads on their blogs! (Speaking of which, please join my BlogFrog community so I can get to know you!!) Problogger recommends emailing new readers on a regular basis, commenting on their blogs & replying to their comment on your actual comments section.

I emailed Becca from Bare Feet on the Dashboard! I also commented on her blog & made sure her blog was in my Google Reader! You should also check out her blog!






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

No Longer 25 said…
I'm doing this today too, it's quite good fun doing the problogger challenge this time round with all the SITS girls!

Have a lovely day,
Jade
One of the most frustrating things for me is when someone comments and I try to email them back and it comes up as "no reply@ blogger" so annoying...well, now that I know mine is fixed *blushes* because I do like to email everyone who comments!
Adriel Booker said…
ooh, she found me yesterday and i love her blog! good choice!!
Unknown said…
thanks for the shoutout, cameron!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts