Skip to main content

Birth Story: Take 2

I wrote a birth story a week or so after Isis was born, but I was deep in the middle of the baby blues & maybe you can’t tell when you read it, but I really can. I was still pretty much in shock by the new direction my life had taken & the hormones just doing their own thing in my body. Now that I can look back on that time with some perspective & still remember the details, I wanted to share it again.
 
I decided to share it over at Unexpectant because I really like what she's doing on her blog - sharing birth stories &  the journeys of motherhood. Please go check out my post!

Also, get ready for my week of guest bloggers sharing their birth stories August 2-6!! The following lovely ladies are going to be sharing that week:



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

~Lisa~ said…
Aww I think most moms go through a little bit of the baby blues. All those darn hormones (=
Rajee said…
I hope baby blues will go away soon. Your baby is so cute. Send my warm love to her.

Thanks for following my blog and time to follow link up. Followed your blog, username Rajee I am also your new follower.
vanita said…
Vanessa, my oldest, was 6 months old and I was still in shock that I was a mom. And still scared that I was a mom. We all go through it in our own way. But, look at me now, I've got 4!
Anonymous said…
excited for all the birth stories!
Amanda said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I enjoyed reading Isis' birth story, and look forward to following along =)
Cheryl D. said…
Hi! Visiting from the #31DBBB! What a nice blog you have!
AWWW! I love birth stories... Iw as out for coffee with some of my friends the other night and we got talking...made the poor guy at the next table so uncomfortable he went outside...in the 90 degree heat! Whoops! I wonder though if when I'll get tired of sharing...my kids are 6 and 7 and I feel like I'll still be loving sharing when I'm sending them off to college...hasn't gotten old yet!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts