Skip to main content

7 Link Challenge!!

Problogger posted a challenge to post 7 links that you or others have written based on the following categories! Here are my links:

Your first post: My Eggo is Preggo
This is my first post on this blog.

A post you enjoyed writing the most: A True, Authentic Mom
I really loved writing this post for the Theta Mom prompt. It was just really fun to explore the reasons why I think I'm an authentic mom.

A post which had a great discussion: How to Efficiently Read Blogs
I'm not sure that any of my posts really prompt a TON of discussion, but the blogging ones definitely seem to attract attention when I post them. This one seemed to get people looking at a different way to organize their time when reading & commenting on blogs.

A post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd written: How I Fell in Love With Melissa & 2nd Wedding Anniversary
I could pretty much randomly pick any post on Dear Baby or Stay Forever Sunday & put it here. I had to pick 2 posts, although one of them was written by her husband & the other was written by her. Either way, Melissa writes so beautifully & I have major writers/blog envy when I read her blog. I feel the same way she does about so many things, but she expresses it so much more perfectly than I can.

Your most helpful post: For the Newbie Bloggers
I'm not sure if everyone would think this is helpful, but people seemed to like it!

A post with a title you are proud of: 14 Steps to an Easy Baby
While I think no babies are really easy & I definitely do not have the experience to tell people how to accomplish one if it was possible, I still loved this title because I thought it would grab attention & get people interested to read what I had to say.

A post that you wish more people had read: A Dad's Perspective on Labor & Childbirth
I just loved this post - written by my husband. It was so interesting for me to see his point of view. The first time I read it, I cried. I just love this post for a lot of reasons.

Pick out your 7 links & post a link to your blog here!! I'd love to read them!

New Friend Fridays
Smart and Trendy Momsfriday-follow




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

I am Harriet said…
Stopping by from the Friday Follow to say hello!
Thanks so much for playing!
Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-could-you-possibly-learn-from-me-in-this-profilebuilding-friendship-one-blog-hop-at-a-time/
Megan Smith said…
thanks for stopping by and following!! :)
Shanna said…
Shanna @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com
Hi. here as a new follower from FF. Please check out my new blog!
Shanna said…
Shanna @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com
Hi. here as a new follower from FF. Please check out my new blog!
Jack & Lucy said…
Hi! I'm stopping by for New Friend Friday! Your blog is so cute (and so is your daughter!)! I'll definitely be stopping back by for more!
Bridget said…
Thanks for stopping by. I love the design of your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Adriel Booker said…
ooooh, i love your authentic mom post too! good choice. i'm looking forward to reading the one your husband wrote too - i've book-marked it. i had this problogger challenge post starred in my reader thinking that it would be a good one to do. you've inspired me to work on it this weekend... or soon! ;) (thank you.)
Beth said…
Following you now too! Thanks for stopping by!
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com
Lynda said…
I loved going through your old entries! Thanks for doing the challenge! Love your blog and I'm subscribing straight away.

I completely adore the title, "My Eggo is Preggo" and think it's a wonderful first post!
Jamee said…
These are great posts! Stopping by from SITS! Looking forward to #30DBBB!
Gayla said…
I took the 7 link challenge also. It was harder than I thought but a great exercise! My results are at:
http://stepparentingwithgrace.blogspot.com/2010/07/7-link-challenge.html
Anonymous said…
I did the 7 link challenge also - it was pretty difficult! Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I posted sometime last week about it.
Theodora said…
I just got around to doing the challenge. Here's my seven links: http://travelswithanineyearold.com/2010/07/31/7-link-challenge-travel-family-children-kids/

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts