Skip to main content

Sour Apple Studios

What do you think of my new design??

Lindsey at Sour Apple Studio created a new blog design for me & I think it's pretty fabulous!! Check out her blog, too!

This has majorly motivated me to get my act together in my blogging, so expect new things!!

While you're here, check out some of my best posts & learn more about me!
Like what you see? Subscribe to get regular updates!!


Post a link so I can check out your blog!!

Comments

Jill said…
Cute, cute design!! I posted just below you @ SITS.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
following you from:

http://onelittlemister.blogspot.com/
Love meeting new people and reading their blogs!

Other sites:
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Little-Mister/135275423165652
Twitter page: http://twitter.com/onelittlemister


Nicole
Anonymous said…
Any ides how to contact the girl who made your design? Every link I click sys it doesn't exists???

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts