Skip to main content

Mommy's Piggy Tales

Well, I'm late jumping on this train, but I found this blog with the idea to record your  memories of different times in your life so that you can share them with your kids! I love the idea & have been thinking about what I could say! There are so many memories!

Here's the posting schedule (with the exception of my first crazy post that I'm posting in a few minutes on a Wednesday rather than the regular Thursdays):
June 10 - Details about your birth/How you got your name
June 17 - Preschool/Kindergarten years
June 24 - Age 6 or First Grade
July 1 - Age 7 or Second Grade
July 8 - Age 8 or Third Grade
July 15 - Age 9 or Fourth Grade
July 22 - Age 10 or Fifth Grade
July 29 - Age 11 or Sixth Grade
August 5 - Age 12 or Seventh Grade
August 12 - Age 13 or Eighth Grade
August 19 - Age 14 or Ninth Grade
August 26 - Age 15 or Tenth Grade
September 2 - Age 16 or Eleventh Grade
September 9 - Age 17 or Twelfth Grade
September 16 - Post High School
(In not really keeping with the site, I'll probably have to break Post High School up into a couple of posts - one for how I met Lewis, things like that, but we'll see)

Comments

Dawn said…
I am following back from FMBT! :) Thanks for following me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts