Skip to main content

Pregnant Ladies!!

Isis is excited to have new baby friends!
There are 5 pregnant ladies in my life right now! And one possibly soon-to-be pregnant one! It is crazy!! That doesn't even include my lovely blog friend Amy, who is also due soon! I absolutely loved being pregnant & while I know that not everyone feels the same - the experience can be so different for all of us - I still think it's just a wonderful thing when I find out friends are expecting! Isis will be so lucky to have more little friends in the world! 

I shared my new mom tips last week & then I have 5 blog friends help me out by sharing their new mom tips! I hope that some of you who are or will soon be new moms found some things helpful! Adriel at The Mommyhood Memos is starting her Moms Who Work series this week! I think it'll be really helpful for any of you who are or will be working moms! I've been staying home the last 8 months, but now am a working mom. It is really hard, but has also been so wonderful for me! I have such a passion for teaching & things have really just felt right since I've started back to student teaching. I'm excited about having my own classroom one day!

I am currently catching up on my blog reading & commenting. I also got several fabulous birthday gifts this weekend! I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries season 1 on DVD & laying under my new quilt! Yay for birthday gifts!! I'm pretty pumped about TV shows starting back this week! Vampire Diaries starts on Thursday!!

How many pregnant ladies are in your life right now?
Any shows you're excited about starting up this fall?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Livy said…
Lucky Isis! It is so nice having lots of babies close in age.

I had a lot of pregnant ladies in my life. They've had their babies now though. My good friend, two of my sisters, and people from work. I love getting the babies together. They don't play well together yet, but it is going to be so much fun watching them run around together in the next couple of years.
Amy said…
I'm blushing Cameron, you're so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one. I hope the teaching is going well, I've been thinking of you!

It seriously must have been a long, cold winter because EVERYONE is pregnant it seems like.

I have LOVED all your first-time mom guest bloggers, especially the last post from Mommyhood Memos. Adriel is awesome!
Gretchen said…
I have loved this series for new moms ... every single one is starred in my Google reader so I can reference it later :)
Heather Jones said…
I just had to stop by because I saw your little cutie's picture in my blog feed and thought wow was a great smile! :)


Seems like everyone around us is pregnant right now or have just had a baby, very excited for them.


Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!
~Lisa~ said…
Tell me about it. Its like a baby boom over here too. Love all your tips. birthday gifts are the best. Love Vampires!
JoJo said…
So exciting Isis is going to have some buddies soon! Such an exciting time!

Glad you're enjoying your B-day presents!
Tat said…
I've started following a few blogs lately and I am so amazed - eventually I find out that most of these bloggers are pregnant. Is it something about pregnant ladies' writing that attracts me to their blogs? Or is it that pregnant ladies blog more than others?
Unknown said…
What a great gift you are giving your pregnant friends with this series! I have three friends who are pregnant right now, so it's pretty exciting. I will send them this way!
Emily said…
I can't get over how precious this picture is.

I have 2 pregnant friends that are in my bible study and were all due within weeks of each other which is fun. Also my sister in law :) Its been nice to see others go through the same things.

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog

5 Blogging Pet Peeves

Blogging pet peeves are obviously going to be different depending on the blogger or blog reader. I am not an expert, but I have been blogging for more than 3 years between this blog & my other one. So I've seen a lot of blogs & read a lot of tips. Here are 5 things from my perspective that will really help you as a blogger &  me as a reader. 1. Offer a full RSS feed Oh my goodness this gets on my nerves!! I don't know if people think that offering a partial feed will get people to click on their page more or something? But really all it does it gets most people from what I've seen to NOT subscribe or visit your blog at all. There are maybe 2 bloggers that I subscribe to their feed even if they don't offer a full feed & that's only because they email & converse with me regularly & in some way make up for the fact that I can't see their feed in my reader. So just offer a full feed.  There is some debate about the issue, but in every debate