Skip to main content

Recipe: Fajita Pasta!

I originally found this recipe at $5 Dinners! I absolutely love her recipes! She has great, cheap meals for a family! I ended up adding a little to it after making it once. Here's what I ended up coming up with...

Fajita Pasta
Ingredients
3 Chicken Breasts
1 box bowtie pasta
1 bag frozen peppers & onions blend
1 pkg fajita seasoning
1 pkg sliced mushrooms

Directions
1. Boil water & cook pasta

2. Cook chicken on stove & cut into pieces

3. Cook peppers & onions blend & mushrooms

4. Add fajita seasoning to veggies

5. Mix all together!

These are pics of ours the time we cooked it without the mushrooms. We made it again with mushrooms about 2 days later! It was really yummy & lasted a while!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Sarah said…
That looks easy and delicious! My favorite kind of recipe :)
Looks good! I might have to try this one (without the mushrooms too!)

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts