Skip to main content

My Little Jumper

Did you know that I have a YouTube page? Well, I do & I post cute videos of Isis which you should check out! Because everyone is as obsessed with my baby as I am, right? Of course you are...






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Unknown said…
That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! My little girl loves music too. I got her dancing to Prince's "Kiss" once, my husband nearly had a heart attack.
You must be careful with these cute baby posts...you will end up creating a blogger-baby-boom!

:)
Alyson
www.commonsense-dancing.com
Adriel Booker said…
love! levi just got to try the jumper for the first time this weekend... it was a big hit. he looooves it. aren't they so cute. and the squeals with the ball? cute! levi screams a ton lately! even more than he "talks" i think. the kid's got lungs!!

Popular posts from this blog

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite 6 Month Pics

This is completely gratuitous, just me posting pictures of Isis, but my friend Hannah took some pictures of our family yesterday! She is such a great photographer & she is also going to be watching Isis for me in the fall when I start my student teaching. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend on top of the fact that she takes gorgeous pictures of Isis!! I also realized that I didn't put any of the ones where she is smiling in this post. This just means I'll have to post more another time! Get excited! (And this is not a great comment-grabbing post , but who cares? This is for the digital baby book!) Check out the 10 on Tuesday blog Read my other 10 on Tuesday posts

How to Efficiently Read Blogs

Have you ever been just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there you can read? I have. Wow. So many fabulous people I'm interested in reading about! I love the stories, the humor, the pictures, the tips, the giveaways, the links, I just love it all! So I've found myself having to streamline my blog reading in order to better manage my time & make sure I hit the "must-reads" for me. Here's how I've done it: First of all, if you leave a comment on my blog or if you follow my blog, I will go to your blog & at the very least I will follow you on Google Friend Connect . This way the blog shows up on my blogger dashboard when I log in. I always look over the new posts that are there when I log in each day, but if you've looked at my Google Friend Connect page lately, you'll see that I follow a lot of people's blogs! So I had to come up with a more specific approach in addition to the blogger dashboard. This is where my Goog...

10 on Tuesday: 10 Favorite TV Shows

This will later lead into my 30 Days of Television posts coming up in August, but these are my 10 Favorite TV Shows that are currently on the air! They are not in any order. Grey's Anatomy Bones House The Vampire Diaries One Tree Hill The Big Bang Theory Gossip Girl Cougar Town Modern Family Glee What are your 10 favorite TV shows currently on the air? Previous 10 on Tuesday posts